Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Rex Ryan is an absolute piece of poo poo head coach. The only thing worse than having him coach your team is giving away a game to his awful team with a ST Turnover and horrible playcalls. Just a horror show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Enjoy it bills fans. You got the win but you have THAT as your coach for the forseeable future.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

axeil posted:

A coach that beats the Jets all the time?

Sounds like a good deal imo

1 win is all the time? You're 5-4. The Jets are 5-4.7 games to go.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Winkie01 posted:

Maybe you should join the NRA and so something about it.

This game was his super bowl and he won it. Barely. The Bills are going nowhere.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Winkie01 posted:

To be fair its the Jets super bowl too and they lost it.

No it's really not. Jets are making the playoffs.

I'll sign up for 3 catches for 14 yards.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Sheen Sheen posted:

1. lmao nope

2. I guess you also signed up for losing at home to Rex Ryan :smugdog:

We'll see, won't we.

The Jets are 5-4 with an easy schedule coming up. Bills play the Pats next.

Probably Magic posted:

Saltier than a Southern Indian dish, drat.

If giving a game away at home to a bad team with turnovers and awful playcalls doesn't piss you off, what is the point in being a football fan?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

bills schedule
@NE L
@KC W
HOU W
@PHI W
@WAS W
DAL L
NYJ W

10-6 whats up

jets schedule

@HOU W
MIA W
@NYG L
TEN L
@DAL L
NE L
@BUF L

7-9 see ya later

At least I got a laugh tonight from something.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

The Bills are better than the Jets and the Dolphins.

Rex Ryan is a good coach.

I hope you really believe both of those things so that you will be as disappointed this season and for as long as Rex is the Bills' coach as us Jet fans were in his 6 years here.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Nov 13, 2015

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ozu posted:

Rex 100% wanted to move up for Sanchez. That was his guy. He has just gotten the Jets gig and wanted to draft his franchise QB. He got a goddamn tattoo of Sanchez. Rex was also behind the Tebow acquisition, although not as starting QB. He just wanted to run Wildcat with him.

He made a lot of horrific decisions regarding the offensive direction of the team. No need to whitewash it.

And his in game coaching (just like it was last night) was an utter embarrassment.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

ZenVulgarity posted:

Much like Toilet Bowels

It wasn't good but Bowles has been a HC for 9 games, not 7 years. We'll see what he is...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Eifert Posting posted:

So uh has anyone mentioned that the first colorrush or whatever was the single most common color conflict for the colorblind? Red Green, for real?

I wish I was colorblind and had to turn it off.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

ZenVulgarity posted:

He might be worse than Rex.....................

Possible but I doubt it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

sean10mm posted:

If true then I stand 100% corrected, and also: :laffo:

He also started Sanchez year after year after year no matter how horribly he played.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ozu posted:

If I were a Giants fan I'd probably want to kill myself irl. That was awful.

I wanted my $.25 Dunkin Donuts coffee this morning. Stupid Giants.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

evilweasel posted:

Losing a game won't make winning the super bowl any easier, and a fifth super bowl ring is nowhere near as great as a 19-0 suck it goodell ring.

I mean, it's still good and I will not be sad if they go 14-2 and win the super bowl, I just won't be as happy as if they don't lose those games.

I'll say it again. No fanbase deserves the success they have had less than patriot fans.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Eifert Posting posted:

Bengals need to figure out why their running game is failing. 70 yards rushing is no way to win a game no matter who you play.

I didn't get to watch the game but they have telegraphed their playcalling with personnel up to this point. Their power running personnel has Green, Sanu or Jones, Eifert, Hewett, and Hill. There are teams that don't have that much talent in their passing formations. They need to establish that they wont just run with that set.

If Eifert doesn't drop like 12 passes they win the game too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Intruder posted:

The Texans own and are going to house the Jets next Sunday :getin:

Jets will win that game.

• Locked thread