Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Playing with my Jumpmans (not just a funny ironic name for Mario, but also a clever reference to Marios early days) Amiibos on the train is FTW, one time a Cute girl sat next to me and I had Mario 'platform' (with me doing Marios voice and whoohoos of course) all over the seat in front of me and on the arm rest, I think she was really digging it. She put in her earbuds and starting listening to what I assume were chiptunes(?) signaling that she was a nerd too. Didn't have the courage to ask her her number sadly, but let's just say one day my princess WONT be in another castle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
gamestop is doing Buy 2 Get 3 Free on pre-owned amiibo, but the ones they have in stock are Smash Bros. collection versions of Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Peach, Pikachu Zelda, Diddy, and Link. I spent ~$24 and got five amiibo (I bought Mario, Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Link).

Edit: link http://www.gamestop.com/collection/preowned-gaming-figures#amiibo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mach2 posted:

gamestop is doing Buy 2 Get 3 Free on pre-owned amiibo, but the ones they have in stock are Smash Bros. collection versions of Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Peach, Pikachu Zelda, Diddy, and Link. I spent ~$24 and got five amiibo (I bought Mario, Bowser, Peach, Zelda, Link).

woah cool

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i only have samus, aybe i should get zero suit samus

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Mach2 posted:

I only desire Amiibo that have been untouched by others' filthy goober hands

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

I only desire Amiibo that have been untouched by others' filthy goober hands
It must be hard only being able to touch Amiibo once.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Just loving lol if you don't own Amiibo handling gloves

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

kiss your pacman

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Tfw you're stuck at work wishing you were home kissing your Pac-Man amiibo.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Tfw you're stuck at work wishing you were home kissing your Pac-Man amiibo.

Bring your amiibo to work.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Now Playing: Peter Gabriel - Kiss That Pacman.mp3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SombereroLad posted:

do you think there will be a cloud strife amiibo

I will shoot my Wii U live on Youtube with a crossbow if there isn't.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

In Training posted:

You played a Japanese only N64 game with your mom? Just pulling your chain

animal crossing, not animal forest!!! god

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

LOL, playing your DS in public is SCRUB TIER nerd pride. Let me know when your playing with your amiibos on the bus, ppretending its smash bros and making all the noises and announcer voices yourself.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Mario Maker won't detect my Adult-Playing-A-DS-In-Public Amiibo, what gives?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Gimbal lock posted:

That's not an Amiibo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

That's not an Amiibo.
That guy owns a tiny statue of a naked baby.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gimbal lock posted:

thats a funny rear end figurine lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Gimbal lock posted:

i thought that was a games or gbs poster amiibo LMAO

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody else see the little baby penis?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

note a mod and admin immediately responded

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

elf help book posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i already forgot which amiibos i got in that buy 2 get 3 free deal

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

i already forgot which amiibos i got in that buy 2 get 3 free deal

i got pikachu link mario bowser and yoshi and i hope none of them did any time in a cum jar

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

yeah

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Make this man a mod, he has passed the test.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Make this man a mod, he has passed the test.

im looking foward to getting permabanned after its found out i farted on grayson taylors lunch in 3rd grade

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

im looking foward to getting permabanned after its found out i farted on grayson taylors lunch in 3rd grade

i had a class mate in high school named grayson taylor

Mr. Sophistication fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Nov 23, 2015

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Millenial: DUde...I had a mate from primary named Brataylen Jaydnn Braxton too! No. Just no. Not to be a dick but if you have OFF TOPIC comments to make, take it to the OFF TOPIC forums. We're here to discuss our love of Amiibos and other Nintendo merchandise.

Anyhow. Bringing it back to Amiibos:

Managed to snag this little puppy.

Had to pay a pretty penny for it too on eBay (ballpark of $900 USD) but drat if it wasn't worth it. I'm a huge fan of Sanic (those who aren't in the know: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sanic-hegehog) so this was a must-have for me. May have to skip a few hot dinners this month but gently caress if it isnt worth it!
So yeah, like I always say Drugs: Cheaper than an Amiibo addiction LOL!!! But that's neither here nor there. If anyone has a cool new Amiibo they'd like to show off let's have it!

:ninja: gottagofast! :ninja:

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Nov 23, 2015

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Millenial: DUde...I had a mate from primary named Brataylen Jaydnn Braxton too! No. Just no. Not to be a dick but if you have OFF TOPIC comments to make, take it to the OFF TOPIC forums. We're here to discuss our love of Amiibos and other Nintendo merchandise.

Had to pay a pretty penny for it too on eBay (ballpark of $900 USD) but drat if it wasn't worth it. I'm a huge of Sanic (those who aren't in the know: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sanic-hegehog) so this was a must-have for me. May have to skip a few hot dinners this month but gently caress if it isnt worth it!
So yeah, like I always say Drugs: Cheaper than an Amiibo addiction LOL!!! But that's neither here nor there. If anyone has a cool new Amiibo they'd like to show off let's have it!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Had to pay a pretty penny for it too on eBay (ballpark of $900 USD) but drat if it wasn't worth it. I'm a huge fan of Sanic (those who aren't in the know: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sanic-hegehog) so this was a must-have for me. May have to skip a few hot dinners this month but gently caress if it isnt worth it!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Because we're grown-ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

As a Millennial I posted:

Because we're grown-ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread