Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Millenial: DUde...I had a mate from primary named Brataylen Jaydnn Braxton too! No. Just no. Not to be a dick but if you have OFF TOPIC comments to make, take it to the OFF TOPIC forums. We're here to discuss our love of Amiibos and other Nintendo merchandise.

Anyhow. Bringing it back to Amiibos:

Managed to snag this little puppy.

Had to pay a pretty penny for it too on eBay (ballpark of $900 USD) but drat if it wasn't worth it. I'm a huge fan of Sanic (those who aren't in the know: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sanic-hegehog) so this was a must-have for me. May have to skip a few hot dinners this month but gently caress if it isnt worth it!
So yeah, like I always say Drugs: Cheaper than an Amiibo addiction LOL!!! But that's neither here nor there. If anyone has a cool new Amiibo they'd like to show off let's have it!

:ninja: gottagofast! :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

As a Millennial I posted:

Because we're grown-ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means.

*nods*

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

As a Millennial I posted:

Because we're grown-ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means.

*doesn't look up from 3DS while replying* word

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Millenial: DUde...I had a mate from primary named Brataylen Jaydnn Braxton too! No. Just no. Not to be a dick but if you have OFF TOPIC comments to make, take it to the OFF TOPIC forums. We're here to discuss our love of Amiibos and other Nintendo merchandise.

Anyhow. Bringing it back to Amiibos:

Managed to snag this little puppy.

Had to pay a pretty penny for it too on eBay (ballpark of $900 USD) but drat if it wasn't worth it. I'm a huge fan of Sanic (those who aren't in the know: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sanic-hegehog) so this was a must-have for me. May have to skip a few hot dinners this month but gently caress if it isnt worth it!
So yeah, like I always say Drugs: Cheaper than an Amiibo addiction LOL!!! But that's neither here nor there. If anyone has a cool new Amiibo they'd like to show off let's have it!

:ninja: gottagofast! :ninja:

Soral
May 30, 2009

i bought a a grip of amiibo cards at best buy

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm going to play the island escape game in animal crossing amiibo festival using them

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

They came today, despite being sold as pre-owned Link and Zelda were still in their box, and the other three (Mario, Peach, Bowser) were in brand-new condition with no signs of dried cum

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's something indiscernibly gross about buying used amiibos, in this gamer's opinion.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anything with save data still on it is kinda weird. Like I just bought a used cart of Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume and one of the save data files on it has a super shiny outline and over 100 hours in the file, and I just can't delete that. It feels wrong.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Anything with save data still on it is kinda weird. Like I just bought a used cart of Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume and one of the save data files on it has a super shiny outline and over 100 hours in the file, and I just can't delete that. It feels wrong.

its weirds me out when speedrunners do it even tho they probably did it 5000 times before that

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

New custom Haul: Zombeh pikachu! And the Joker, because heath leger is awesome.

BONUS: These AWESOME Steven Universe customs also got here today, thanks to our very own SASkylark

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The phrase "Steven Universe Amiibo" is like those instant kill phrases for the augs in the original Deus Ex that make their heads blow off Scanners style but for My loving Wallet.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

The phrase "Steven Universe Amiibo" is like those instant kill phrases for the augs in the original Deus Ex that make their heads blow off Scanners style but for My loving Wallet.

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Hahahaha,

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Order your wallets in bulk, people.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[places bottle of sriracha and hardcover copy of "She Comes First" at edge of frame before taking photo of Stephen Universe Amiibos, uses as OKCupid profile photo]

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

In Training posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

FactsAreUseless posted:

[places bottle of sriracha and hardcover copy of "She Comes First" at edge of frame before taking photo of Stephen Universe Amiibos, uses as OKCupid profile photo]

lol

In Training posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nice Yello CD and Warriors poster

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nice pottery, bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is that Dan Severn and Jake the Snake Roberts on the CD.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Is that Dan Severn and Jake the Snake Roberts on the CD.

lol it does look like them

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
SKULL BONG

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGwsF2gyQrY

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Bump. Or should I say ... SHOVE!!

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I bought him and a second copy of the game to use it with. He is cool.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

...So yeah. This is the Pimp Zone *OFFICIAL* AmiiboZone.

Here's my collection, from my room. Pretty proud of it not gonna lie.

I have some rare AF customs I got on eBay that aren't in this pic, but I'm building a separate shelf for those.

Alrigh Pimpzoners, let's see YOUR amiibo collections!

amazing abiibos OP

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
:stonk:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Ristolaz posted:

oh gently caress he's out, awesome

Fluo
May 25, 2007

How hard are the yarn yoshis to get? As I heard some rich dude burnt a mega ton of them

Fluo fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jan 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Ristolaz posted:

that's gotta be the new winner for worst amiibo to use as a buttplug

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread