Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

Ive been thinking about putting a Kirby amiibo inside my sweet pc case, but we'll see. There's a handful of Japanese youtube videos of extreme LED lit gaming rigs but instead of video cards or w/e theyre filled with sexy hentai dolls, and I think about it a lot

That would be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I usually forget there's a hefty proportion of honest to God amiiboholics in this forum, and it blows my mind. Hell I love em as much as the next guy but I just can't really understand uhh, traveling to find them at a 25% markup.

*goes from having a really chill demeanor while showing you my amiibo collection to quickly getting really angry and evil like Bilbo baggins because you suggested I have a problem" rrrr FUCKYOU!!!! IDOWHATEVERTHEFUCKIPLEASE *snarling* *sucks up angry drool and snaps out of it.* Uhm....I mean....yeah. Maybe heh heh.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

HolePisser1982 posted:

Ive been thinking about putting a Kirby amiibo inside my sweet pc case, but we'll see. There's a handful of Japanese youtube videos of extreme LED lit gaming rigs but instead of video cards or w/e theyre filled with sexy hentai dolls, and I think about it a lot

illuminating a figurine is the first ok idea I ever saw to justify a pc to have a lit led other than the power led

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*goes from having a really chill demeanor while showing you my amiibo collection to quickly getting really angry and evil like Bilbo baggins because you suggested I have a problem" rrrr FUCKYOU!!!! IDOWHATEVERTHEFUCKIPLEASE *snarling* *sucks up angry drool and snaps out of it.* Uhm....I mean....yeah. Maybe heh heh.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION FOR DARK PIT NOW, YOU loving STUPID BASTARD! YOU, loving BASTARD!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol Cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/eurogamer/status/687602828655898624

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Honestly you should have to buy Amiibos to unlock any new Nintendo game. It just makes loving sense and anyone who disagrees is a goobergater

Soral
May 30, 2009

i will be purchasing the wolf amiibo but probably not the game

Soral
May 30, 2009

i loving love amiibos

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Enjoy your Happy Meal toy, ninten year old.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Don't they have like a pirate amiibo thing that you can just upload data onto and it'll act like whatever amiboo?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

That guy who hated Rosalina so much that he saved thousands in disability checks to buy hundreds of Rosalina amiibos specifically to make it marginally harder for people who liked her to find them, ftw

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Soral posted:

i will be purchasing the wolf amiibo but probably not the game

Same. I NEED a Midna figurine for......:ninja: reasons :ninja:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That guy who hated Rosalina so much that he saved thousands in disability checks to buy hundreds of Rosalina amiibos specifically to make it marginally harder for people who liked her to find them, ftw

That's mariotehpumber he's epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jesus Christ.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

net cafe scandal posted:

Enjoy your Happy Meal toy, ninten year old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

That's mariotehpumber he's epic

Truth.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Bill Barber posted:

Don't they have like a pirate amiibo thing that you can just upload data onto and it'll act like whatever amiboo?

Yeah, it works with Disney infinity and skylanders too

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Boooo, Shovel Knight amiibo doesn't work with Mario Maker

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
apparently the shovel knight one doesn't have the little bit that blocks it from being read while still in the package pretty cool move on yacht club's part

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i got the shovel knight amiibo and also the wii u disc version

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I just got Shovel Knight amiibo the other day. It's really awesome, but it kinda sucks because I'm a retard and didn't realize I need a little accessory to use him with my regular 3ds.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

That's why I buy two extra amiibo accessories along with my extra amiibo whenever I buy one. Am I "wasting" money? Possibly. But honestly if I'm supporting Nintendo and their amazing games, I don't mind in the slightest.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
My life is like Blade Runner but with amiibos instead of replicants

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Skylark posted:

Rofl

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Skylark posted:

Lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skylark posted:

Lmfao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Skylark posted:

Lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Skylark posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

30 year old man voice: It's me again, about the amiibo.

• Locked thread