Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

WitchFetish posted:

of course the first things the idiots in D&D said were "I hope this won't hurt the muslims" and "well it could be a far right terrorist attack for all we know"

This right here is the best part of the entire thing.

e. poo poo i didn't get to this great post yet

Dapper Dan posted:

d&d stages of grief:

1 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be white, right wing neo-nazis or the ira
2 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be any other terrorists than isis, maybe boko haram
3 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be people that were there for months and recruited by isis on twitter
4 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be they were the only refugees to be terrorists
5 - gently caress you, it is still the white people's fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

dogcrash truther posted:

I mean if you want to object to what people are saying in D&D, you can go over to that thread and say your piece there

this is the best joke

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

it's funny because it's true

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I am going to beat you to death with a thesaurus

i'm loving pissed, i was going to make a snide remark about your thesaurus

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Freestyle posted:

Just tell me one thing: who decides what 'an existing war zone' is? You? Obama? Putin? The Pentagon? The media? This is not a rhetorical question, please answer.

shut up hippy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
kill all mudslimes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread