Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crash74
May 11, 2009
Is this less grindy than wows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Im finally going to give this game a go, is there a ts or mumble people accually use and can i get into the clan?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
applied as Crashs

Crash74
May 11, 2009
dam this does play a lot like wot, but it's not bad :psyduck:? seems like you can spend money on everything, what's accually worthwhile dropping dollars on?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
The investment plan costs 1080 gold (what the hell is a investment plan?)? The only gold pack that would have enough is the 150 dollar one?
e: i see some people are online is there a ts to shoot the poo poo?
ee: free boat, what do i have to do?

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jan 1, 2016

Crash74
May 11, 2009
ohh I is was reading it wrong, its 76,000 for 150$, of that makes using a lot less punishing.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Mazz posted:

I wouldn't ask people to do training or whatever, I don't care to take this that seriously either. Probably all it would take would be playing a couple pub games in the Wyoming right before fleet so we have a better feel. That's usually enough for me to aim a lot better. Same with playing the Fubuki or Atlanta. I agree though, so sorry if it came off as demanding, just come shoot botes goons.

For my crew, I tend to keep all my boats using the same core just so I max my skill gain on those guys, only swapping for specific skill sets like captain or getting plane guys on my CV. I also greatly prefer using the 3 star guys where I can simply because they can get 3-4 skills activated without being gated by promotions.

They look like this:

This guy is the lvl 5 BB reward, you got him with the repulse. The reload skill is incredible.

I'm pretty sure this guy is a reward too and he's far and away the best gunner available unless you can luck into Halsey or something. Really want 1000 qual to upgrade him, I'm at 300 right now.

I got lucky getting this guy from a draw.

lvl 5 DD guy, very awesome for Comms.

I swap Otto out for Mass in my DDs and CLs

For my engineer slot I have Mountbatten in atm since he has a +1 knot skill, but I just got Luckner last night and the disguise thing might actually be huge so I'm swapping him in I think.

Please put this in the op

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Dandywalken posted:

Lmao the Steam forums for this have tons of threads about Dark Judge guys.

What the hell.

People are salty that they know how to play because the chinese server has been up for like a year.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Hay the Laforey is really good, if you feel like spending 15 bucks on this its well worth it.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
RIP, I have a feeling that these shitters are going to fail there way up to tier 10's like in wot.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Welp i have had 4 games in a row thrown by lovely lead paint licking dd's. Whats the point you get banned for tk'ing because ima gonna start :commissar:ing these dumb fucks.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
The chinese website for this game is gold, Video with the courageous but lovely chinese navy going it all alone against the odds to defeat the japanese that are literal chickens with hitler staches to try and stop the rape of nanking.:
http://event.changyou.com/hz/201508/suspense/pc/index.shtml

first video has lots of bushido spirit:
http://hz.changyou.com/video.shtml

main chinese website:
http://hz.changyou.com/main.shtml

They really need to get a loving english website. Thats pretty bad when they don't even do enough marketing to even hire some shlubs to poo poo out a poorly translated engrish website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Stanley Pain posted:

Too bad there's like no one playing it.

did they ever put out an english website?

• Locked thread