Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dominoeffect
Oct 1, 2013

I'm getting insane lag in this game, like in the thousands (MS). Anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dominoeffect
Oct 1, 2013

applied to join under fsbkgb

dominoeffect
Oct 1, 2013

first time i've seen a capcha in a video game

TehKeen posted:

This really is some wacky splice of WoWS and Navy Field. It's really fun.

agreed, it reminds me of navyfield in a good way

dominoeffect
Oct 1, 2013

I'd love to play this game further but I get terrible, terrible ping. It's usually something like 1k+ and jumps around so it really screws up shooting and moving, sometimes I just freeze and cant do anything with ping at 9999ms.

I don't have this problem with other games, only this one. Has anyone ever experienced this and found a solution?

dominoeffect
Oct 1, 2013

Perestroika posted:

Just a heads-up: If you try to buy something with silver but don't have enough, the game will offer to automatically convert gold to silver to afford it. So make sure not to blindly click through the dialogue windows and accidentally waste gold this way.

hope you didn't have to experience this first

dominoeffect
Oct 1, 2013

Stanley Pain posted:

There are a lot of under the hood differences between the two. Fires , while not deadly in the DOT damage sense of WoT, fires can and will blow you the gently caress up if you ammo cooks off. Same with explosions on your ship, etc. The damage model seems a lot more satisfying in this game. Damage feels more simulation like but the speed of combat is more arcadey.

Agreed. It reminds me of Navyfield in a good way, with a lot of things I wish wargaming would have implemented. The scouting system in this is miles better.

dominoeffect
Oct 1, 2013

I've been having an absolute blast with KM cruiser line, especially T5. The only thing is that they're so fragile. I'd recommend them as they're very fun once you get the hang of them.

dominoeffect
Oct 1, 2013

Flagship mode has been my favorite so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dominoeffect
Oct 1, 2013

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I noticed there was a "Flagship" slot. What is flagship mode?

a ship from each team gets selected to be the flagship, if you destroy the enemy flagship and protect yours for 5 mins then you win. It's really fun

• Locked thread