Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
I also have applied, as Roumba. Game is rad so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Oyodo owners: How do you like it? It seems pretty interesting.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
It has identical firepower to the other IJN rank 5 Light Cruiser, the Agano. No torpedoes does blow, I agree.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
I've almost got 2000 qualification points. Should I blow them on making Luckner and MacMillan into 4-stars? I want that State of War and +10% damage, but I'm sure I've missed something out there in that sea of officers.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Are there premium ships that were discontinued? Someone posted this picture of what I assume is the new "Cyber" paint scheme, but I can't find that ship in-game. The bridge's style reminds me of the North Carolina Plan I, and the secondary layout and aft area look like a South Dakota. I can't find any BB that has 2 thin funnels like that.

A mystery boat.

Roumba fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Nov 11, 2016

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
The new german DDs seem pretty fun if only for the fact that you have a better chance of dealing damage with their mabnetic torpedoes when I wildly spray them towards the enemy. Keep in mind that they are actually a separate ammo you can choose to use or not use when the situation demands, so balance your pre-match ammo allocation accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
I understand it's a nominally a cruiser-submarine, but that is no excuse:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/101724518981189665/350DD7A0AF558C653BA6AB97E03B746F73B84C18/

• Locked thread