Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehKeen
May 24, 2006

Maybe she's born with it.
Maybe it's
cosmoline.

Two things:

1) Is the maximum resolution really only 1080p?

2) What the gently caress are commanders and how do I get them? The game is telling me my ship isn't operating at 100% without one but they all seem to cost gold/merit? (I'm about to play my first match in the Caldwell)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehKeen
May 24, 2006

Maybe it's
cosmoline.

Gotcha. Shooting DDs with AP isn't dumb in this game, right? (assuming I'm in a DD)

edit: I can't win a game in this to save my loving life, jesus.

edit 2: is anyone else having an issue where your guns don't fire for no apparent reason? undamaged, loaded, pointing the right way - on click, nothing. :(

TehKeen fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Nov 14, 2015

TehKeen
May 24, 2006

Maybe it's
cosmoline.

^^ is this an age of wushu reference ^^

also, finally got my farragut, applied to GOONS as Tacocat420

TehKeen
May 24, 2006

Maybe it's
cosmoline.

This really is some wacky splice of WoWS and Navy Field. It's really fun.

TehKeen
May 24, 2006

Maybe it's
cosmoline.

Narwhals with twin 6" deck guns, anyone? :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehKeen
May 24, 2006

Maybe it's
cosmoline.

we had a 3 farragut group yesterday AM and the smoke hijinx were pretty awesome

edit: fyi it seems that other ships (or at least CLs like my omaha) can get smoke as well.

• Locked thread