Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The young dogs escape occasionally but they get hungry after a day and come home. Theres heaps of gunshots going on atm so i hope they arent spooked iff coming back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Stay safe puppers, Maremmas are both terrifying and adorable.

Goats sure like to bonk heads alot.

Bonus satan bird.

Ponderous Saxon
Jan 5, 2010
Fallen Rib
I think that what you are hearing is a redneck fighting wave after zulu-wave of feral murderbirds. He will soon succumb.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ponderous Saxon posted:

I think that what you are hearing is a redneck fighting wave after zulu-wave of feral murderbirds. He will soon succumb.

NExt they come for issac's farm.

TenKindsOfCrazy
Aug 11, 2010

Tell me a story with my pudding and tea.

I'm a feathery freak with a beak
a bird murderer
you think you're badder than me?
I never heard of you

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Whoah what bird is that

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Today was gonna be my first day off in ages. Still gotta feed chickens. Move feeders. Unload 2000kg of bird feed and find some dogs before i can start relaxing.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Isaac posted:

2 of the chicken dogs went for a run in the bush this morning and havent come back. Someone is shooting a variety of calibre guns nearby and the 3rr guard dog is cowarding in my kitchen.

Stay safe chickens

well who the HECK is protecting the chickens >:[

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

well who the HECK is protecting the chickens >:[

Sooky the best and most savage dog is still here but she has her own chickens she potects in a different paddock. She takes her job very seriously and hopefully is picking up the slack.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Phew the dogs came home. I think they got some weed growing in the national park they gotta check on time to time.

In other news someones still shooting

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I'm Glad.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Slip a bit of poly pipe over the horn. Once you know how it's oriented on the horn try rivettin g a bit of ice cream container to the polypipe.
Cable tie the gopro to the plastic bit.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

tardwrangler posted:

Slip a bit of poly pipe over the horn. Once you know how it's oriented on the horn try rivettin g a bit of ice cream container to the polypipe.
Cable tie the gopro to the plastic bit.

Sounds pretty good to me. Only the little goats have horns and ill need some thin pipe to go over them securely. Ill keep an eye out while im round the farm today

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

training your new puppy to get the ball but put some weed in the ball. when pup grows take him in the national park and say find me ball and presto he will lead you to weed if you done it right

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fat Jesus posted:

training your new puppy to get the ball but put some weed in the ball. when pup grows take him in the national park and say find me ball and presto he will lead you to weed if you done it right

Hes gonna be a champion competition dog i cant go filling his head with weed finding.

I could train one of the older, less useful and less liked dogs to do it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Basil. Currently banned from the house for eating too many eggs and farting up a storm.

You're gonna make me rich from forest weed.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

but does it like ball? dog with longer snout would be better, like a kelp or shep, those flat face dogs cant smell as good

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fat Jesus posted:

but does it like ball? dog with longer snout would be better, like a kelp or shep, those flat face dogs cant smell as good

Hes not good at anything. Theres a place in a town near here that has puppies and cigarettes in the same store. Ill pick up a puppy when i buy smokes next.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Isaac posted:

Hes not good at anything. Theres a place in a town near here that has puppies and cigarettes in the same store. Ill pick up a puppy when i buy smokes next.

teach your dog to smoke.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I already spend 140 odd dollars a week on smokes. If a dog wants to smoke they gotta sort it out themselves

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Isaac posted:

I already spend 140 odd dollars a week on smokes. If a dog wants to smoke they gotta sort it out themselves

TEACH YOUR GADDAMN DOG TO FUCKOING SMOKE

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

dreezy posted:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

dreezy posted:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Teach the dog to smoke cigars and play poker.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Peopke who were shooting last night just left all the roos to rot and my mum showed me how to cut them into dogmeat. I dont this the pics fit the tone of this thread though.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Yeah um rural life is not all cute and cuddles. Show us the truth behind the music.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fasdar posted:

Yeah um rural life is not all cute and cuddles. Show us the truth behind the music.

If you insist

Took the backstraps as well which arent pictured. Looks smells and was gruesome but ita better than it rotting in the paddock. Was a big strong looking boy too.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fasdar posted:

If you insist

Took the backstraps as well which arent pictured. Looks smells and was gruesome but ita better than it rotting in the paddock. Was a big strong looking boy too.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

Basil. Currently banned from the house for eating too many eggs and farting up a storm.

You're gonna make me rich from forest weed.

I love basil already just from one picture.

Is it legal to kill roos?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I cut too deep and cut some part of its guts that sprayed green poo poo down my arm.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

I cut too deep and cut some part of its guts that sprayed green poo poo down my arm.

That's bile.

Also is that your long blonde hair?

E: DOnt forget to check for bullets in the meat! Don't want the dogs chokin on that.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom posted:

That's bile.

Also is that your long blonde hair?

E: DOnt forget to check for bullets in the meat! Don't want the dogs chokin on that.

Im the one taking the pics so its either my mum or lucky the dog. Neither i think have long blonde hair

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think you need to tell the government before you shoot roos but its npt like anyone will know if you dont

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once again i forgor i actually have to go feed thw goats. Im too drubk for this.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I gotta get up at 5am cause i agrred to work at my old supermarket tommorow for 10 hours. My old boss is now the big boss and the 15 year old aggro kid who i trained is gonna be my boss for the day.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Isaac posted:

Was it actual poo poo green poo poo or some unidentified substance green poo poo? I have a distinct recollection of watching my dad chop up a roo when I was a babby and being shown why you don't nick the intestines which resulted in actual poo poo green poo poo.

Microwaves Mom posted:

I love basil already just from one picture.

Is it legal to kill roos?

Not in most places unless you get permission, but plenty of people kill them anyway and there's nothing to stop you chopping up one for dog meat that you find freshly killed.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Was it actual poo poo green poo poo or some unidentified substance green poo poo? I have a distinct recollection of watching my dad chop up a roo when I was a babby and being shown why you don't nick the intestines which resulted in actual poo poo green poo poo.

Not in most places unless you get permission, but plenty of people kill them anyway and there's nothing to stop you chopping up one for dog meat that you find freshly killed.

It wasnt intestines but it was some part of the guts. The organ itself was pretty green and it sprayed thick green poo poo up my arm.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

It wasnt intestines but it was some part of the guts. The organ itself was pretty green and it sprayed thick green poo poo up my arm.

Gall bladder that was bile. Digested bile turns brown and is the reason almost all poop is brown from mammals.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Here's a live one from my front yard, just to lighten things up on the roo front.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
And here's a babby.

• Locked thread