Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I didn't find a christmas av last year and I look forward to fixing that this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

December is going to be loving awesome

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

.jpg posted:

w/ star

Black Baby Goku posted:

His mod powers grew three times that day

Pablo Gigante posted:

*Plutonis singing*: The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote: stinked, stanked, stunked

FactsAreUseless posted:

I love the IZ so much.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I have sigs on :twisted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

thats really really easy to do and would take like 5 minutes tops to do but im currently dying of an insane fever that made me have deliriums where i ruled the byzantine empire

found the cataphract spammer

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The Imp Zone holdiay av thread: it's like Christmas morning

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

its your turn pumpkin zone

Someone will eventually drop an idea that I can steal

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

drat

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I have been cursed and end spending upwards of weeks naming things or choosing avs

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

No Such Thing posted:

what is your posting persona?

I'm a boring person and I have chosen a bunch of squares as my posting persona in the past

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Chill Penguin posted:

well, christmas, but you never know when it comes to gamer humor. it could be AIDS for all i know, or possibly "mental illness"

Chill Penguin posted:

is the yoda av that gif of yoda rocking back and forth rapidly with the crazed look on his face? i remember some dude having it like a year ago?

this 'tard really wants the yodatar

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Blackheart posted:

Maybe qnqnx will like this?

holy poo poo yes

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Already in the works.

Thanks, Blackheart and FAU

Adbot