Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i like mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm going to join the #GBS IRC.

I clicked on it and said that I love GBS in it and was immediately called a FYAD troll.. What the hell. Unsubscribed.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh my god

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

BBG just paid to fix your av today right? I'd wait IMO

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh, well, whatever then.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

This thread and the other avatar thread have been so cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

capo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The torso should be smaller methinks.

yea. hes to rotund

e: too*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

zen death robot posted:

I have sigs off

same.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick with Mary and Judas.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

:pusheen:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The xmas avs are all really good but I'm hesitant to replace mine with anything.

I wouldn't ever change it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

this guy is dancing to the new animal collective song

that song is good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ok now do me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Just listened to this... lol... its so good.

i love it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ArfJason posted:

for lumpy:

dios mio..

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

And the title too.. drat. Lumpy you are lucky to have been blessed with such ownage so consitently

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

frank.club posted:

How are you doing this

Photoshop, I'd presume.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Do u know who your even talking to right now? I'm the guy with the loving smash tag and you think you can just step to me like its nothing, no big deal? gently caress off kid, the big boys are talking.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

haha awesome. ty friend.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Blackheart posted:

I thought about something similar (maybe something reflecting on the shades) but on the other hand your AV was already too cool.

thats why i was skeptical about asking for a holiday av... its already too cool.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the shuttle driver guy from cowboy bebop

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Average Bear posted:

I gotta watch that show soon

If you haven't seen it you must do that right away. It changed my life

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

:munch:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

frank.club posted:

I realized I was going to be destroyed like an hour after I posted that

Your lucky I don't handle it myself.. consider your self warned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Chimp Law: Ape does not kill ape

thats the bape law.

• Locked thread