Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McMadCow
Jan 19, 2005

With our rifles and grenades and some help from God.
So one of my local friends ordered a copy and her's got here nearly a week ago. I hope my two copies didn't disappear into the aether... :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.
Just got my 3 copies in Pennsylvania. This is really cool, thanks for putting it together!

McMadCow
Jan 19, 2005

With our rifles and grenades and some help from God.

McMadCow posted:

So one of my local friends ordered a copy and her's got here nearly a week ago. I hope my two copies didn't disappear into the aether... :smith:

Never mind, arrived today. Looks awesome!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
I will sit quietly, sure in the knowledge that my own failure to check email is NOT the reason, but malfeasance.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
My two copies just arrived in Queens, New York. I'm super impressed by the quality, Thanks!

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Heads up!

My cousin, who lives in the same state as me ordered a copy.

The post office informed him today that they had been holding on to it for the past 3 weeks.

So... Check with your post office to see whats up if you haven't seen anything yet!

iSheep fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 17, 2016

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I just received news that the package has arrived. I've yet to look at it, but I'm sure it will make my wildest dreams come true.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

A package arrived from Australia containing some high quality toilet paper. A++++ would wipe again

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
I was away for the past month and a half. Just got home and it was sitting on top of my stack of mail. Cool stuff everyone. If there's a next time hopefully I'll actually submit something.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Here, looks good. Thanks, elgarbo, for the work you've done.

Putrid Grin
Sep 16, 2007

Got my two copies!
Thanks for the hard work elgarbo! It was packed really well!

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
I confessed a horrible secret for this account!
Got my three today.

I'm really impressed with the quality overall, both of content and print.

Thank you a lot for making this possible elgarbo!

Edit: It also means those things have already made the australia-brazil difficult trail-trek, so if somebody hasn't received your's soon it's a good bet it's never ariving...

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

I am relieved that these things are actually arriving.

Can I please get a show off hands from people who haven't received their zines yet? I'm not going to send out replacements just yet but it'd be good to get a rough idea of how many (if any) that I may need to replace.

PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

What a BEARtiful face I have found in this place that is circling all round the sun.

elgarbo posted:

I am relieved that these things are actually arriving.

Can I please get a show off hands from people who haven't received their zines yet? I'm not going to send out replacements just yet but it'd be good to get a rough idea of how many (if any) that I may need to replace.

Currently still waiting here in Toronto for mine.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Waiting for mine in Calgary

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
Got mine in Vancouver but Canada Post gave it to the wrong person.

Skizzzer
Sep 27, 2011
waiting for mine in Victoria, Canada

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I'm noticing a common element among the people still waiting.

Canada Post.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Mine arrived today! They look great, really happy with how it turned out. Thanks to everyone involved.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Mine arrived in france last week.
Thanks elgarbo, and autisms for curating a great selection.

thetzar
Apr 22, 2001
Fallen Rib
I'm sad for finding this threat far too late to participate in this round. Would love to help out the next time around.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Okay, if you still haven't received your zines, email me at garbutt at gmail dot com.

I'll give you a week to get in touch (include how many zines you ordered.) After seven days I'll take orders for anyone who missed out the first time around.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Mine hadn't arrived at my parents' place in Calgary when I left there 3 days ago. My mom said she'd take them to me when we all get together at my cousin's wedding June 25 if they've arrived in Calgary by then.

I'm not worried, yet.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Mine got to Calgary last week

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
I recieved a text from my mom today, she said "your magazines from Australia have arrived" which I take to mean they're OK, or at least the box is.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Okay - here's an exciting opportunity.

After accounting for the replacement copies I need to send out, I have 5 more copies of Reciprocal Failure available. Cost (including postage) is $31 within Australia or $38 internationally. Email me at garbutt at gmail dot com if you want a copy.

I'll send out replacements to those who have mentioned that they need them later this week or early next week.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Emailed you.

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

I have posted out the last of these zines - replacements and post-Kickstarter purchases.

Now to pass the baton to someone else.

THE END

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

Received today. Looks great. Thanks.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

I need to step outside my two or three bookmarked dorkroom threads more often, missed this until just now. Is it too late to order a copy?

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Sure, I have a few left.

Send me an email to garbutt at gmail dot com with your address and your Paypal address and I'll send you an invoice.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Having some issues with Paypal since I signed up when I lived in London but am back in NZ now but my PP account is still associated with my British bank account and adding another it wants a sort code which we don't have and argh gently caress this is annoying and I've emailed them and will hopefully get it sorted soon.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Make a new PayPal account with your NZ info, it's what I had to do when I moved to Australia.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

elgarbo posted:

Sure, I have a few left.

Send me an email to garbutt at gmail dot com with your address and your Paypal address and I'll send you an invoice.

I thought from your last post they were all gone. Dropped you an email!

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
El garbo I had an operation last week and shits been wack so I forgot about it, but I dont think I ever got mine? The loganholme address?

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

El garbo I had an operation last week and shits been wack so I forgot about it, but I dont think I ever got mine? The loganholme address?

Definitely sent it to the address you gave me in Loganholme. Look into it and get back to me if it didn't actually show up.

thetzar
Apr 22, 2001
Fallen Rib
I got my lovely zine of lovely photos and it is excellent. Thanks!

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Doesn't look like it came. Do you mind pming me the address, just to double check? I'm pretty sure it was right on paypal, its probably aus posts fault, but it cant hurt to check?

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

PM sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
It's the right address :l. Thanks, Aus Post. I'm not sure what to do here. Do you have copies left?

• Locked thread