Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
daspope
Sep 20, 2006

I would be interested in participating. I have experience with layout, paper, and printing if you need any help with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

We can make a kickstarter, get money, print the magazine, throw it in the trash, then six months later mail the trash to half of the kickstarter patrons.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Yond Cassius posted:

It was a great project! I liked that it got some people excited about trying new (to them) film stocks and even got a couple people shooting medium format. I don't have any meaningful regrets about it, though I do want to send everyone outstanding (almost everyone) a poke message to see if I can't wrap it up a year late.

If it helps, I feel guilty about not using it yet about once a week. The past year has been busy between job changes, moving across states, and a health issue scare ( it is not cancer :-) ). I mainly have been over complicating it and trying to save it for something special.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Submitted my photos. They made me realize I need to take more photos while walking around aimlessly.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

I think it would be helpful to know how work safe the content/photos are before grabbing a copy for certain friends/family. Some people can't deal with a nipple or knob

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

I pledged a week or so back. I don't remember if I posted to confirm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Got my copy on Saturday. Looks good, thanks again!

• Locked thread