Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
I'd like in too if you'll have me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
The fact that they're swapped is in itself a failure.

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
I feel like a theme would maybe be a good idea.

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm

The edge of the pool is close to the falloff in the reciprocity failure graph. I vote this over the second option.

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
sent

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm

alkanphel posted:

Maybe go for 8x8 or 10x10 zine size so that portrait or landscape orientation will be roughly be the same image size.
But then all of your square crops will be bigger than everyone else's!

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
Are there any potential shipping discounts for buying multiple copies and having them shipped to the same address?

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
Cool, figured I'd ask, people might be more inclined to buy extra copies if there was a volume discount (help reach the goal of selling all 50). Definitely wouldn't want you to come out in the negative after it's all said and done.

Does the quote you got consider packing multiple copies in the same package? Don't know how it works in AUS but in the US it's usually a flat rate for a specific box regardless of the weight of the contents (up to a certain max limit).

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
Gotcha.

Thanks again for putting it all together

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
Pledged!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
Package delivered to the SF Bay Area this afternoon!

• Locked thread