Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
I'm in. I also have basic experience with layout, but probably no more than you already do.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Nov 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
yes

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Option two. Seconding the vote for a serif font but whatever, I'll deal without them.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer

ansel autisms posted:

IMO we should be doing submissions art gallery style via email with actual print-ready images.

I like the email idea too, only because it means paging through the finished zine will be a surprise as to what's included.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Submitted mine with a dropbox link. No idea how to prep my files for print so let me know if I need to make changes.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Good lord the AUD is even worse than the Canadian dollar. Just barely, but I was expecting to pay like $30/copy at first

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Hit the goal already? :O

I pledged for two copies!

I am kind of anxious to receive my copy and show people because I feel like my photos aren't up to par with the rest of the talent involved and I've been second guessing my submissions constantly. Maybe they'll look better in print.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Feb 1, 2016

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Could they be marked as samples too? Since, well, this was never a retail endeavour

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Will it be possible to buy extra copies? If so, when is the deadline? I have a couple of worthless friends who procrastinated too long and didn't buy into the kickstarter before it ended.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
A successful goon project???? :vince:

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Waiting for mine in Calgary

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Mine arrived today! They look great, really happy with how it turned out. Thanks to everyone involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Mine got to Calgary last week

• Locked thread