Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I'm not in the zine but I'd like a copy... 35 Australian looks to be around 25 US which is OK by me. Now, if Whitezombi prints them in Albuquerque I'll just drive over and pick one up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Thoogsby posted:

Voting for no turning.

Maggie Thatcher on the back cover

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Pham Nuwen posted:

Maggie Thatcher on the back cover

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

elgarbo posted:

Considered it, decided my terrible performance skills would probably just drive people away.

Can we get whoever made the original "how to process film scans in Photoshop" video to do it?

I'm in for one copy despite not being in the zine. Looking forward to seeing everyone's poo poo pictures.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

bobmarleysghost posted:

But, I've already applied for a Dorkroom business licence and publishing house trademarks

And I made the wiki!

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

elgarbo posted:

FINE ART IS HERE

No bare foot in the frame, 6/10.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Mine arrived in Albuquerque already! Goddamn!

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

elgarbo posted:

Look - never say never, but right now, the slowly decreasing mound of zines and the fact that the post office staff now know me by name suggests that this was a one time project.

Unless someone else wants to do it. Preferably someone not on a distant corner of the planet (like me) so postage costs are actually semi-reasonable.

Whitezombi works at a printing company and is a huge masochist (at least, he shoots instant film, same thing right?)

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

365 Nog Hogger posted:

I'm giving my second copy to my grandmother.

Sounds like somebody wants to get written out of the will!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I'm noticing a common element among the people still waiting.

Canada Post.

• Locked thread