Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I would like to participate but I am bad, but I am also willing to pay my $2 australian to get it.

E: I just read the post that says no new people after this coming weekend. It's monday so I guess I missed it but thats cool, if this takes off, I'll get the next one.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Nov 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Elgarbo you are in Melbourne right?

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Dren posted:

Seems like once el garbo gets the proof he could make a quick ks vid where he shows the proof and says "hey kickstart this". Can we get some stretch goals like el garbo includes a precious australian artifact with your zine(s)? (An empty can of fosters)

Fosters isn't actually sold here, XXXX Gold and a goon sack would work though

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

BANME.sh posted:

Good lord the AUD is even worse than the Canadian dollar. Just barely, but I was expecting to pay like $30/copy at first

thats how much it costs to get one here

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Ill pledge for a copy tomorrow night

Also I volunteer for poo poo sifting duty if we do open submissions

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
i think you should add a no refunds clause if auspost fails to deliver half of them this decade

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

elgarbo posted:

Nah Auspost ain't so bad. I'll have a backup plan if anything legit disappears in the post anyway.

I used to live a 5 minute walk from one of their distribution centers and they still never got stuff delivered on time. Maybe they've got better recently tho

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
If there are any spare after all the lost/damaged ones are fixed up, I forgot to order in time because I'm a dumb idiot and I'd like one. Also I live a little a lot up the coast so just chuck us one hey.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Emailed you.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
El garbo I had an operation last week and shits been wack so I forgot about it, but I dont think I ever got mine? The loganholme address?

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Doesn't look like it came. Do you mind pming me the address, just to double check? I'm pretty sure it was right on paypal, its probably aus posts fault, but it cant hurt to check?

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
It's the right address :l. Thanks, Aus Post. I'm not sure what to do here. Do you have copies left?

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I'll check it after work on Friday.

We spent how many months bitching about aus post and the single delivery they gently caress up is one city over. Classic aus post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Looked like it got chucked in a corner from the outside but your cardboard saved it, cant wait to get home and check it out. Apparently it got here right before I did.

• Locked thread