Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Breadnought posted:

5, if you can get the left edge of the R to line up with the left edge of the F.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Dren posted:

someone do one that integrates a graph of reciprocity failure for portra 400, not me though i'm just an ideas guy

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Technically the part next to the word "failure" is the linear region - the reciprocity failure is the region next to the word "reciprocity" :spergin: :science:

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Pukestain Pal posted:

I nominate the autist since he doesn't get art, maaaaaaaaaaaaan

Thirding (fourthing?) this nomination.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Mido posted:

i like 2, it leaves that nice photo unblemished

same

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
I agree with all three of the previous posts.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
Submitted my five images.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
The selection process is underway...

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

bobmarleysghost posted:

Use your imagination :wink:

640K ought to be a big enough TIFF for anybody.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
I'm gonna chime in here as somebody who hates the idea of having to turn a book/zine to look at a photo. It disrupts the flow of my experience of the thing.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
Hell yeah. Best goon project.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
Pledged for two copies!

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

crap nerd posted:

Would it be worth chucking the shipping charges up on the Kickstarter page? The page doesn't mention it and all the pledge levels say "Ships to: Anywhere in the world" on it so if some rando backs it you'll have to chase after them to get the postage cost.

It asks for your location and adds shipping accordingly when you first select a pledge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
Got my two. They look great. Thanks!

• Locked thread