Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

elgarbo posted:

:australia: :australia: POSTAGE UPDATE :australia: :australia:
All the zines have been posted. (Unless your name is Brian Broyles, in which case, respond to the goddamn Kickstarter survey.)

So here's the story: I have fifteen copies of this thing left over. I'm going to keep one for my troubles, and the other fourteen are going to sit in a dark space for a few weeks while all of the orders slowly make their way to their destinations. If, for whatever reason, you haven't received your zine within about three weeks, contact me and I should be able to replace it. Then I'll sell the remaining copies to whatever poor, sad fools can be suckered into buying one.

The good news is that I didn't lose money doing this. (Unless, god forbid, a whole bunch of orders disappear and I need to issue refunds, but here's hoping...) The bad news is that the past few weeks I have basically become the best friends of everyone working in the local post office. There have been some days where I walked in to an empty shop, and by the time I walked out, there was a queue behind me snaking out the door. So this is not something that I will soon be repeating. I do, however, strongly recommend some other poor, sad fool takes up the mantle and publishes Reciprocal Failure 2 because it's characterha building (and I learned a poo poo ton about making stuff in InDesign, too!)

Bryan Broyles here. Haven't gotten the survey. Let me dig thru junk file.

Found your email, dug back, found the kick-starter survey buried. Sorry to cause trouble.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 05:42 on May 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

8th-snype posted:

Classic Bryan

You know, you young kids with your electronic "mail" your hippity hop music and baggy pants can bite my aged rear end.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
I will sit quietly, sure in the knowledge that my own failure to check email is NOT the reason, but malfeasance.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Here, looks good. Thanks, elgarbo, for the work you've done.

• Locked thread