Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

What a BEARtiful face I have found in this place that is circling all round the sun.
I'm all for zine participation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

What a BEARtiful face I have found in this place that is circling all round the sun.

PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

MrBlandAverage posted:

Technically the part next to the word "failure" is the linear region - the reciprocity failure is the region next to the word "reciprocity" :spergin: :science:

This is true, but thought it looked odd done properly

PushingKingston fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Nov 16, 2015

PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

Mido posted:

:shrug: just spitballin shapes and contrasts

PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

Submitted as well

PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

Also pledged for two copies.

PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

TomR posted:

Still waiting for mine here in Canada. Looking forward to seeing it.

Same here. P excited about it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PushingKingston
Feb 25, 2005

elgarbo posted:

I am relieved that these things are actually arriving.

Can I please get a show off hands from people who haven't received their zines yet? I'm not going to send out replacements just yet but it'd be good to get a rough idea of how many (if any) that I may need to replace.

Currently still waiting here in Toronto for mine.

• Locked thread