Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So loving down.

Willing to ship to: Wherever
I would prefer (Pro Wrestling/MMA): MMA
I am super interested in: Watching grown mean sweatily grind on each other while a man in all black watches intently.
I am not at all interested in/already have: I'm not really a wrestling fan at all and won't get/understand any jokes from it newer than stone cold driving a beer truck to the ring.
Posters I have previously shipped to: I can't remember, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I've got my gifts ordered. It was tough to figure out exactly what I should get but I think he'll like it. Once they get here I'll box them up and ship them out.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Dec 24, 2015

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm driving out of town on the 31st. I'll be back home on the 5th. I'm waiting still for my gifts to mail out to arrive, but hopefully they should get here today.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Same. Half of the gift is in and it is amazing!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Got the second half of my gift in today and it'll be in the mail Monday.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My package was left on the front porch of my santee. Hope you like them.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Xenoletum posted:

Thank you Mr. Nice! Love the shirts sent my way! I'll add you when I get on XIV like you requested, i'm Worldstar Hiphop in game.

I was scrambling around forever trying to figure out what to get. At one point I was eyeballing an autographed Van Vader print but it sold before I pulled the trigger. I'm glad you like the shirts. I think the Sakuraba one is loving awesome and thought about getting one for myself.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Didn't want to let this fall too many pages back, but I got the message from my santa and I'm eagerly awaiting my gift.

Also Xeno log into the game and send me a friend request. I'll be AFK but I have a fat cat for you.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I still haven't got anything.

Edit: I should say that I don't know that someone should get punished for this necessarily depending on the circumstances. poo poo happens. I know how it goes. Still sucks, though.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Feb 3, 2016

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sent an email and a PM to you minoru. Still nothing.

Edit: And you haven't posted in three days. That explains why you didn't get my PM.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Feb 5, 2016

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So Minoru hasn't posted in 6 days and hasn't responded to any of my emails/PMs. Is there anyone that knows him that can check if he's still alive?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It's taken care of. Sorry to annoy everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dude just got the Nick Diaz poster and the if sambo was easy shirt. These are loving awesome and more than worth the wait. Thanks!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread