Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i gthought it was cheap, but maybe its not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

majora's mask 3d is fine if you haven't played the game in 300 years and are senile, as i am. what's different ? i don't know. do i care? no, because i'm a big cool boy.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

OoT is the Star Wars of Nintendo. it never loving ends, and idiots will continue buying the Remakes and Special Editions. gently caress off already.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

honestly the zelda remake i want to play most is windwaker hd, once i get my wii u controller fix/fix it myself [had the pcb sitting on my desk since late july :henget:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Oh no! Nintendo is making a classic game available on every platform! The horror. Grow up.

i wish they'd release the fire emblem games on gc or wii on eshop istead

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah. I wanna play the Wii fire emblem, it's the only I haven't played

have u played the famicom and sfc translated ones or the ds one that came out in japan and got a fanpatch :smugmrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oh Don Piano posted:

how did that work? i bought two fruckin copies of mk8 at launch and heard of no such offer :rant:

you bought mk8 and registered it at club nintendo within a month or two iirc, and then they gave u a code to get a free game. it may have been north america only

• Locked thread