Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I'm in! Please stress that people either post pictures or at least announce if they got a gift or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

END ME SCOOB posted:

Do I just not have any emails from y'all yet or is my Gmail busted on the phone again? This drat thing has been acting up for a couple of days.

I'll email later tonight. Can I get a confirmation if you do get the email

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Hey Santee. Your gift is being sent this week sometime. when you get it post pics or something so I know it arrived.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Onslaught didn't fit in my packaging but its not too late to try cram it in there.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I got a call that some package arrived for me on Sunday. Sunday! What kind of madness is this? Well it's this kind of madness

I am one step closer to recreating Gotham City on my work desk now (though I don't know where to put my surfing Batman in the city)

Thanks santa!

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Opopanax posted:

There's another coming, for some reason they split it into shipments :sassargh:

But....maybe that's the price to pay for Sunday shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Hey Santa. I'm not at home so can't take a pic but I got word that the second package arrived. Thanks. You are awesome

• Locked thread