Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

You have good taste in VNs, Chorp. :allears: I played through a couple of routes of this game recently and I unironically enjoyed it, it was good to see a VN with a female heroine that actually had some amount of agency. If we don't end up going for the Best Boyfriend the first time through I will be annoyed with all of you.

Also the banner/character art you're using is really stylish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

alcharagia posted:

i agree, we should go for meoshi. ryusei is also acceptable.

wait are these spoilers they were in the opening movie.

whatever

Yeah, this dude. This dude gets it.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Well apparently we're going to do all the routes in time (one hell of an undertaking!), but while all most of the guys are cool in their own way...

We have to date the unemployed goon because who else are we gonna relate to?!

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Mraagvpeine posted:

I enjoyed the Hatoful Boyfriend LPs, so I'll definitely join in on this LP. One thing that... well it's really nitpicky on my part, but in the drawn pictures of Saki, why does she have a red line on her neck?

I assumed it was for the same reason the side of her nose facing us in the banner was that color: stylistic shading :shobon:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

Is that dork wearing a straight jacket?

If you mean Meoshi I think he is auditioning for the role of Final Fantasy character

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

dotchan posted:

I'm really not a fan of the difference in art style between the main character and the other characters. It's super immersion breaking.

I assume he's using because iirc there are no in-game emotion portraits of the main character, just the one splash image. I like it but I can see your point too :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Meoshi is a stone cold badass, straight up.

• Locked thread