Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Google account worked fine, at least. :shrug:

But unknown paradise gives me infinite loading screen (says the ship's been repaired even though I never did such a thing) so rip leveling Amora's skills if it doesn't somehow fix itself by the time a new one starts.

E: Turns out if I activated airplane mode to kill the loading screen, reconnected and then spammed the OK button it'd eventually fix itself.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jul 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I'm on global. Guild Raid is fine, BoH matchmaking looks the same to me (although the matchmaking has always been dumb) and managed to solve the Unknown Paradise bug, so everything's working as usual.

Incidentally, a couple days ago there was a maintenance, I managed to log in while it was still underway and my expeditions yielded genes for I forget which event hero, so that was a bit odd. But then it kicked me out and I didn't get any more after maintenance ended properly so I guess it was just a mistake.

E: Welp Unknown Paradise thinks I already completed it so rip.
All the bugs put seem to stem from interrupting UP before proper completion so theoretically it should be fixed by next rotation but it's still annoying.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jul 9, 2018

• Locked thread