Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Anyone have a good up-to-date alarm clock app rec? I used to use Timely, but apparently it's so old and abandoned that it's not officially supported by Android 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007

effika posted:

*taps the thread title*

AMDroid is what you want. It's not named very well so I get missing it.

Haha, thanks. I would've guessed it was some sort of radio app at first glance.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007

Echophonic posted:

I really wish Google would quit loving with the driving mode apps. First it was phone Auto and now all the app integrations with Maps driving mode are gone. Just insane, I assume it's to force you to use Assistant to do poo poo like play music, but Assistant is dumb as poo poo and can't even send a text half the time. Like, really, I have no idea who actually tests this stuff.

I was about to flip out a few months because I had to get to a doctor's appointment at an office I'd never been and I couldn't get Google Maps to go into driving mode. I finally went to the Play Store to see if I'd been Google'd, and I figured out I had to install "Maps Go."

This is all so much easier and better than just having everything in the Android Auto phone app.