Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Google search, bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Aaronicon posted:

Anyone use an app for tracking blood pressure readings? My doctor recommends I keep a regular record. I don't mind paying a few bucks for it, and exporting data and nice (or at least functional) graphs are a must.

Bonus if I can track weight measurements alongside it. Or I guess other bodily measurements, but that's really at the top of want but bottom of need.

If a general purpose app is ok for you, Loop Habit Tracker is free, open source, respects privacy. It has graphs and can export data. But I'm sure there are purpose-built apps that are more convenient and have more features. What I really like about Habit is how it doesn't do the things that for-profit apps do, which I will not bore you about.

I bought a blood pressure monitor for a family member for around $50, and it also stores history, though obviously it's going to be more limited in its analysis features than an app on a handheld computer.

doctorfrog fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 25, 2023

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Thirded for Loop, I too rely on it to guilt me into flossing, and in exactly the same way.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

CLAM DOWN posted:

why is this not hosted on the play store? it's sketchy having to manually install an APK like this

it's on f-droid