Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

always be closing posted:

Looks good, is it safe?

Just turn off notifications from it because it tries to offer you crappy games and crappy live wallpapers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Negrostrike posted:

Welp, that makes the 4th sticker set based on SA emoticons I've seen so far, including mine. :v:
Y'all can't complain about lack of options, folks.

Post the other two? For those of us missing them. :v:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Make it work in Canada. :smith:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

They mean in the same way Google Launcher can do it, as it's own page you can swipe back and forward to. The only way for a launcher to do it is to be system.

It can fake it, with a swipe gesture but you can't swipe back.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

The only thing I hate about Android Firefox is that some pages are like "That's not chrome/safari, here's desktop mode!".

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Blue Train posted:

I suspect that is more a quirk with timely considering it has not been updated in two years. Setting timers is basically all I use assistant for and it works fine with the built-in clock

Same, using the built in clock with no issues.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

The weird thing is I'm not having any of those issues. Phone just updated yesterday.

Battery life has stayed the same between updates, so far. Things feel a little faster.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I’ve run into a bug before where after uploading an image Discord got stuck in some mode where it’s eaten my battery. Has not happened on the Pixel 4a yet, but on my pixel 2 I would force end the app and it would go back to normal.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.payneservices.LifeReminders&hl=en_CA&gl=US

Old in style, still works. I bought the ad-free version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Google Keep is a great utility and I find it weird and worrisome that Google doesn't give it more promotion. I'm constantly afraid Google will get bored and kill it like they have with so many other projects.

It's why I stopped using keep to be honest.