Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Are there any volume boosting apps that work with a Galaxy 10.1?
I've tried multiple off of the play store and none of them seem to do anything. Many videos I watch on my tablet seem to have a low volume even with headphones.
The same files sound perfectly fine on my laptop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

I have been sitting on $2.42 in Rewards since November and haven't got a single survey since then.
No idea why.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

fishmech posted:

Do you have your location history enabled?

Yes but it is on a tablet that isnt connected most of the time.
I would connect it once a day for a hour or so, but that wasnt giving me anything now I just try it occasionally nothing ever comes up

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Blue Train posted:

its possible yes, I've used flud and it's OK but there are others as well

Does Flud allow you to save to the sdcard?

e: nevermind, only to sub\sub\sub folders like some of the others.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Stan Taylor posted:

Off topic but I can't imagine this can even come close to the genius of Wizard People, Dear Reader.

I had never heard of this.
But after 10 minutes of it I have come to the conclusion of...

Pure genius.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Any MP3 players for android out there that remember where I am in a playlist. Specifically where I am in the file and not just last file played.
I listen to a lot of audiobooks and having to remember that I was at 1h 36m after a 2 day gap is a pain. Preferably with the ability to play .m4b files but not absolutely necessary.
I despise apple for most things but I miss my ipod classic. drat good piece of equipment.

e:For the apps I have tried, they only seem to remember where I am until the app is closed.

OgNar fucked around with this message at 21:03 on May 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Ola posted:

I think this one does the trick, MortPlayer Audio Books:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.stohelit.audiobookplayer

Haven't tried it in years though.

e: I use this one for music, Rocket Music player. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrtstudio.AnotherMusicPlayer&hl=en It does remember where I was, but the seek function is quite imprecise, which is really annoying with long files.

From the reviews on Mort it sounds exactly like what I needed, thanks.