Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Essobie
Jan 31, 2003

WHAT? THIS IS MY REGULAR SPEAKING VOICE.
Is this better?
I've been using KeePass+Dropbox coupled with KeePassDroid for my phone. I haven't tried the others because I got really, really good at using KeePass and fear change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Essobie
Jan 31, 2003

Is this better?
I've had a Pixel 1 for the last four years and the only reason I'm getting a 5 now is because the battery in the 1 lasts about 12 hours when it is not doing anything. If I actually listen to a podcast or use it to (gasp) make a voice phone call, that number drops significantly. Authorized Google repair locations no longer service the 1, and the couple of places that I found that did battery replacements wanted 150 bucks for something that could potentially catch on fire or something? I think ~750 bucks every 4-5 years is... well, palatable?

Essobie
Jan 31, 2003

Is this better?
Yeah, unfortunately no wireless charging on the 5a... which is something I want to change over to.