Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Is there an app that does this?

I get mugged, mugger demands i give him password to phone. I give him a dummy password that he enters. The phone unlocks briefly, enough for him to take off. The phone then emails me a picture of mugger, then locks down.

Ya its called don't leave the house you paranoid twat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

Skarsnik posted:

It does involve installing dropbox though, and I haven't used it in years. I'd rather not install another app just for one other app

I do use authys chrome app a fair bit too

You don't have to have dropbox installed. Auth+ will open a webpage to login to dropbox and grant permission and thats it.

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

docbeard posted:

I'm looking for a good 'remind me to do a thing once an hour' app. It would need to be restricted to certain times of day and days of the week, I'd want to be able to dismiss individual instances without affecting future reminders, and I'm hoping for a more elegant solution than just setting twenty different alarms. Not averse to paying a couple bucks (well, surveybucks) for something good.

I use google keep for my simple reminders. Not sure if it would work for your needs.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf

Sneeze Party posted:

I have about $6.50 in Play Store credit and I don't know what to do with it.
Any recommendations for a guy who has it all?

That $6.50 is burning a hole in your pocket? I got $60 something in credit and my wife somewhere around $100. Best money I spent was a year subscription to last pass but that was $12.