Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem
Has anyone else had issues with Pocket Casts crashing? When it does it, it marks the currently playing cast as read and I lose my progress. It's super obnoxious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Can't way I have, and I use that app a fuckload. Does it actually crash ("Sorry, Pocketcasts has stopped working" or whatever) or does it kick itself out of memory and stop playing?

It's the latter I guess. It would be weird if my phone was running out of memory, I've noticed it doing it when it switched from my wifi to 4g (not streaming) quite a bit (phone is just in my pocket, I'm not using it for anything except podcasts at the time), or when I'm playing what seems to be relatively undemanding games (Threes and Hungry Cat Picross are the only games I play).

take three tablets
Nov 21, 2005

Hell Gem

E.T. NO HOMO posted:

Now to find the other person in the world who uses it instead of Spotify and rake in that $3 a month

I use it over Spotify because of the ability to upload your own library (I listen to a lot of soundtracks.)