Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
God I hate all podcast apps so much.

Google Podcasts finally made its export tool available in Europe as well, so the end really is coming.

Having checked out maybe a dozen apps again today, I just hate all of them!
I don't want 'Explore' or 'Discover' or 'Trending' on the home page. I don't want any community features. I just want to see the latest god drat episodes of podcasts I signed up for right away!
I want to be able to create a queue and add episodes to it, and I want to be able to mark episodes as played.

I know everyone is going to say Antennapod is the best, but I bounced very hard off their interface after trying to use it for a few days. Just doesn't work for me.

I really hope someone will have the good sense to just create a Google Podcasts clone. I'd pay good money for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
For me it's at the top of my list of chats. A box symbol with "Archived"