Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

time is a wastin posted:

Many women have penises. Get over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i was a meat cutter in a gorcery store during college. no big deal, it was a college job. thing is, a lot of people dont realize that meat cutters and butchers arent the same thing. meat cutters slice pre-prepared loins and sides and such and prepare them for sale. butchers kill and slaughter the animal. i relay this information in order to tell this story.

one of the other meat cutters was a huge drunk that had been a butcher in the past. like whats-his-name wrote earlier in the thread, the preferred method of killing an animal bound for butchery is pneumatic gun. pop in the temple. quick and painless death. anyway, the process was the beast was killed and it was placed in a mild incinerator in order to burn all the fur off before bleeding out and etc. (imagine the smell). anyway, one bovine caught the gun and was placed in the hair burner, except imagine this, it wasnt really dead!!! apparently the cow emerged raging, like primal raging, and nearly destroyed the entire room it was in. a couple broken bones. somebody eventually ran to the parking lot and got his gun and gunned the beast down. the company had to recoup the cows owner because the meat had been contaminated with lead.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

rejutka posted:

It's like an Applewhite story except less interesting and less probation.

No offense, mind, get that poo poo behind the left front trotter, into the heart.

Twist.

idk. like i said i wasnt there. i also have no reason to believe it was fabricated. abattoirs are nasty places

youre right though. draw a line up the back of a front leg from the side and annihilate the beast. bow hunting anyway

• Locked thread