Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
A dude so hosed up on downers on his second day at work that he "couldn't find" the mixing bowls he was standing right in front of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
LOL El Spider I'm laughing at the mass of scar tissue where your cock n balls used to be!! Because if you don't find that funny i'm 110% sure you pee sitting down like a lady (because you are a pussy, you see)

Free Applewhite or kill yourself

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Crusty Nutsack posted:

applewhite alt spotted

nah, just a goon fighting for what's right

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Have you ever eaten pork???

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
oh man! remembered another one. I was doing in the annual Fire Alarm inspection in a building I've dubbed "Little Manila". It was a 100+ year old apartment building, the sort with a big central staircase to access every floor and with big wooden stairs along the outside. It had definitely seen better days. The last revamp must have been in the late 60s judging by the carpet, and it had since not been touched. It was a slum that housed almost exclusively fresh-off-the-boat Filipino immigrants...and one white guy in the basement in the grossest suite of all.

I actually met the guy that lived in the suite on a different job, he was a night security guard at a high rise, and although he was completely goony (overweight, into Star Trek, Dr. Who and Dark Souls) we got along great. I can't remember if I caught him leaving for work or if there was a picture on the wall that tipped me off, but it was definitely like that moment in the Simpsons where you find out where Lenny lives. The place was a disaster. Empty pizza boxes, rat turds, a pervading damp and stank and crammed everywhere was goon memorabilia.

Anyway, this place ticked off every single fire hazard box in the book. The basement electrical room was packed full of mattresses preventing access to the breakers, the hallways were packed with stuff. Fake palm trees, chests of drawers, household items. The people living in the suites used the hallways as living space on the regular. The doors in the corridors leading to the fire escape were blocked with toilets from the outside, which would have been fine since every unit had a secondary exit through the kitchen. The year prior we had written up a Filipino for placing his fridge in front of that door...but this year everyone decided to do it. To be fair, it did open up a lot of room in their kitchen...

Of course, there were all sorts of issues with the fire system. It was disabled when we got there, and it turned out the front door was worked so loose that it slammed into the nearest pull station and set the fire bells off every time someone walked in. The sensors were all ancient, and my coworker decided to write one up even though it worked. The tile it was mounted on was visibly sagging under the weight of mouse turds, and I told him not to touch it but he did and got showered with a torrent of tiny turds.

The building would have been the perfect firestorm. A fire system that's out of commission so the fire separation doors didn't work, the building reduced to a single egress that would then double as a chimney and so much clutter that the firemen wouldn't be able to get in anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
oh man speaking of personal space, I worked at a big electronics retailer in high school and a lot of the kids working there went to the same high school. I worked in computers with a pretty attractive girl, and every few days some spergy kid from school would come in and hit on her in really awkward ways. The best was this really weird kid coming in when it was super, crazy busy and she was with other customers actually selling stuff and he wouldn't stop bugging her about helping him find a movie..."save the last dance" and he was super insistent that she and only she help him, even though it wasn't her department

• Locked thread