Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
that time I tried to "gently caress my way to the top" but it's just me and other straight males at my job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Slugnoid posted:

Just last week I found out the girl I sit next to at work has been keeping secret spreadsheets of what time I'm arriving and going home.
lol seriously

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Fluo posted:

Are you going to do the same to her

she probably comes in before him and leaves after

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

You should hack it and make it say you work 80+ hours per week

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Slugnoid posted:

When the secret spreadsheet came to light so too did the 'little black book' attack diary she'd been keeping, listing every little perceived slight any co-worker had ever made against her (including the time and date).

She was stupid enough to include pages about the director, registrar and the managers too so I'm pretty sure she wont there too much longer.

sounds awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

I did an internship at a small-town PD over the summer, once.

One morning, they got a call about some teen who'd been threatening his mother with a knife. Obviously sent a cop out to try and defuse the situation, and I thought nothing of it.

About an hour later, the entire department cleared out for something. Turned out the kid had turned the knife on himself. :smith:

Reading this in my head the teen was Leo in Marvin's room.

• Locked thread