Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

El Spider posted:

is it ironic? im missing the punchline where beating an animal to death was supposed to be funny

people have literally talked about babies being baked in this thread, as something that happened in their job. this guy does the same thing but about a pig and you get all righteous, you big loving baby

e: big loving baked alive baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

El Spider posted:

link me to the baby baking post since I didn't actively read or post here prior to my modding

e: whoops sorry didnt work, here

El Spider posted:

link me to the baby baking post since I didn't actively read or post here prior to my modding

e: jeez sorry just mad fumble fingers here today, haha! here is the real post where a baby gets roasted

klapman posted:

the dead baked baby story is less tragic than you

klapman fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Nov 17, 2015

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
im sorry el spider but that story is extremely good and i refuse to see a GBS where posting like that is probatable

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

El Spider posted:

ill take your word for it now that he isn't a hosed up weirdo

rule not with an iron fist, but with a guiding hand, as one tends a bonsai tree full of tiny people shouting "im gay" all through the day and night

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
if el spider goes down, let it be by the will of GBS, not by the tyranny of kings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The pig story was unfunny not because it was horrible--horrible stuff can be funny--it just wasn't told with any wit or humor of any kind, just STDH flame bate. And the posts defending it are maybe half a step up the intellectual ladder from "u mad bro." It's like reading 4chan. Jesus.

and after all that you manage to deliver a story of a man pissing into an overflowing urinal onto his own drat feet with the verve of an ikea installation manual

thankfully you put in the edit about seeing a big poop one time

• Locked thread