Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Amarcarts posted:

It's not something I witnessed with my eyes so much as with my nose. I'm in school right now and on breaks I work overnight in a warehouse. There's a guy there who absolutely REEKS. He's native African so I've been wondering if it's some sort of cultural thing or if he just never bathes or does laundry. Some other people notice it but management doesn't seem to care but his lovely awful BO will loving LINGER in an aisle five minutes after he's gone. I've had times where it's so bad I think I'm gonna pass out.

One should note that diet plays a big part in how one smells. I've often heard that south-east asians think Americans smell like sour milk. If someone eats a diet of Burberry, goat, and garlic, it gives your sweat a distinct smell. Much the same, a constant diet of beef, potato, and especially milk, gives you a completely different BO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread