Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

nomadologique posted:

lol why teh gently caress would you probate applewhite for that

is it ironic? im missing the punchline where beating an animal to death was supposed to be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

klapman posted:

people have literally talked about babies being baked in this thread, as something that happened in their job. this guy does the same thing but about a pig and you get all righteous, you big loving baby

e: big loving baked alive baby

link me to the baby baking post since I didn't actively read or post here prior to my modding

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Prav posted:

i enjoyed applewhite's story about the worst thing that he's witnessed at his workplace.

I don't mind him seeing his coworker commit a heinous crime and get maimed, but it's hosed up to me that he participated in the act as well

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

klapman posted:

e: whoops sorry didnt work, here

e: jeez sorry just mad fumble fingers here today, haha! here is the real post where a baby gets roasted

lol

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

ill take your word for it now that he isn't a hosed up weirdo

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

trying to brutally slaughter a pig with a hammer is animal cruelty which can carry a felony sentencing so i think 6 hours not posting on a website isnt a bad punishment

I'm hoping that he just happened to make a post that was in very poor taste, because I retracted a ban I had queued after people vouched for him. I'm looking into it unless people want to dig through his posts for me and convince me he probably wasn't being ironic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Applewhite posted:

The pig story was a continuation of my hilarious misadventures at Krogers for which I am well known.
Those stories and many others can be found here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705117

Ok, my bad. Please forgive me because in previous mod experiences I've seen people actually confess to things like ignoring a rape in process, assaulting their best friend with a shovel, hitting a live bird with a baseball bat, donating their last 50 dollars to charity because they think they sent too many pms to a female poster. I'm a bit rusty and also a piece of poo poo.

*flushes toilet and disappears*

• Locked thread