Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai
Feb 21, 2013

my supervisor looks and acts like nurse ratched from one flew over the cuckoo's nest

she also has this horrible habit of speaking with an upwards inflection so everything sounds like a question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

This Jacket Is Me posted:

When I was 16 or 17, I worked at a restaurant. We were closing, and one of the other workers, a kid 14 or 15, was pissing off the manager, so he took him to the office and beat the poo poo out of him and made us promise not to tell anyone.

It's me, your old boss. I told you not to tell, now I have to kill you.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

...isn't the more likely explanation that a group quietly enjoyed it at a table somewhere and then ditched the trash there

I prefer to think that some lonely lady was gobbling some cock in the bathroom

• Locked thread