Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

I used to work at a gas station and saw some hosed up stuff. It was in a part of Austin with a lot of apartment complexes where a shitload of UT students and a bunch of poors lived. Funniest was when a rich kid came in and bought 4 sixers of Smirnoff Ice or some bullshit like that. We walks out the door and drops all 4 sixers to the ground and holds his hands up saying 'WHAT THE gently caress?' Turns out he left his car running and someone had jumped in and taken off with it. We didn't have cameras on that part so he was hosed.

I had one guy with cancer or something puke an ungodly amount of blood all over one of the pumps. The fire department just threw a bunch of kitty litter all over it and left. I had to clean up after them and threw up myself a couple times.

Another time a lady came in all worried. She was maybe 50 and real mousey looking like a stereotypical librarian. She asked to go to the bathroom and I gave her the key. A few minutes later she comes up and asks if I saw anyone walk out with a tan purse. It's 5:30pm and rush hour with about 10-15 people in line. I tell her no, and if she wants to call the police that I can pull the security tape for them when they get here. She says 'ok' and walks away. I hear one of the racks of chips judder like someone bumped into it. Someone in line calls out 'DUDE! This lady just fell down!' I hustle around the beer cooler and see her laying on stomach and not moving. After she won't respond to me I tell everyone to put their stuff down and leave and call 911. They make me turn her over and she's just staring blankly at the ceiling and breathing like someone who got knocked out. EMS show up and cut her shirt off and try to resuscitate her but can't and cart her off. I found out later when her husband called for the security video that she died from a burst aneurysm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Drunk Nerds posted:

Weird.

What do you think the deal with the purse was?

Closest I could think of was that she handed the key to someone when she walked out, but left her purse. Someone else took it before she realized. Probably stressed her out and made her brain pop.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Jesus Christ posted:

Let me guess.... West Campus or Riverside?

Riverside. I got in pretty good with the hobo community that lived under the bridge behind the Albertsons. This was like 10+ years ago and I've heard it's changed a bunch since then.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Cookies and cream ice cream is something you give to a disobedient child as a punishment. poo poo sucks, so a mouth full of cum and spit being spewed onto it probably didn't affect much.

Cookies and cream owns and I will fight you irl. That being said, the best is getting strawberry ice cream at a place that does mix-ins and putting Oreos up in that poo poo.

Getting some dudes load is just icing on the cake.

• Locked thread