Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Applewhite leave piggy wiggy alone! :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

LadyAmbien posted:

Yeah, I'm not exactly understanding this probation. Ease up, Spider Dude!

Mod sass from the lady of gibbis

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Applewhite posted:

I used to work as the day manager for a videogame arcade back when video arcades were a thing.
There are a lot of stories from that time but the one that stands out to me was the day of the thunderstorm when one of the cabinets got struck by lightning and the kid who was playing it at the time got sucked into the game!
As is standard procedure for when this kind of thing happens, I rushed over to the cabinet to play the game and help the kid stuck inside to finish (the only way to free someone stuck inside a game is to beat the game).
Unfortunately, the game was Mortal Kombat and even playing my best, I still wasn't able to save him. Scorpion got him with a Fatality about twenty seconds in and I had to watch the kid get eviscerated before my very eyes :(

I hope you're banned as punishment for your failure to save that poor child!

• Locked thread