Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

One time down in the archaeology lab I was sorting faunal bone, which is what we should have. US law states we are not supposed to have any human bone. I dump a bag out and in a nice little plastic bag labeled "human" is a human phalanx. This happened while my supervisor was out of town so I just set it aside and sent an email. But drat, someone at the dig site hosed up. There was also a human tooth in another lot. It's not "technically" illegal to have, but it's a headache because of repatriation. It has to go back to one of the tribes and that's a loooong legal shitshow. So yeah, some idiot at the dig site not re-burying the human poo poo like they were told to led to headaches for the NAGPRA rep in the department.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread