Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

back when i worked at a pool concessions stand, one of the preppy lifeguards came in on her break and gulped down a hot dog. then she started choking on it. my coworker did the Heimlich immediately and she was just a bit shaken up afterwards, but that was pretty terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

huskarl_marx posted:

i hope this was some next level flirting by preppy lifeguard
i highly doubt nearly suffocating to death constitutes flirting unless you're into that stuff, which i am not

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

huskarl_marx posted:

being heroic is pretty sexy though
i suppose that's true but that's going pretty far to flirt with a loving 16 year old snack bar attendent

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

criscodisco posted:

I spent years in a pediatric trauma center, so lots.

Had a15 year old who was in the bed of a truck when it got hit by a train. They found his leg at the scene, and the rest of him a quarter mile down the tracks. Had a baby that was raped to death.

Also a baby that got microwaved. I know that's an old urban legend, but it happened in Dayton around a decade ago. When we went to do chest compressions it's chest split open like an overcooked chicken.
:stare:

somehow you stayed sane through all that. bless you.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

revmoo posted:

One time we portscanned a like a /12 instead of the client network
en ingles por favor

• Locked thread