Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once saw a guy have an epileptic seizure. another idiot jumped on top of him and started trying to give him cpr. he later died from having a seizure while he was driving on the highway a few weeks later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

i suppose that's true but that's going pretty far to flirt with a loving 16 year old snack bar attendent

dont sign your posts

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

This alcoholic used to come in and have a seizure and break a bone and get blood everywhere like every 8 weeks

i think i know that guy. is he dead now?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once saw a bald eagle out back :)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

In college I worked at Sears in the fitness department. I was J chillen on a treadmill and this nerd mother gently caress starts looking like he's got to sneeze, then just falls into a bunch of poo poo, shaking like a fool. I flew into action. Needless to say I looked fly as hell. Anyhow, I dragged this bitch away from the snow blowers and made some girl call 911 like a hero.

The firefighters came later and they all laid on top of him for some reason. I told them no need to thank me, I'm just doing my duty to society and knowing I save one citizen at a time is reward enough.

good job thats about all you can do #truehero

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hamburger posted:

I had to call the cops on some hosed-up kook who was digging in the tree planters outside the building. He told me he was "looking for all the metal in the dirt", and I would've been more sympathetic because he was obviously not, uh, well but he was wearing a utilikilt and I saw his dick. Three squad cars came and took him away

good job thats about all you can do #truehero

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

I got laid off with no warning on Friday that's probably the worst thing I've seen at work. Also lol funemployment has been cool

great job #sarcasm well i guess maybe everything happens for a reason good luck godspeed etc.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i guess nooner doesnt know ive had him on ignore for a month. its been a fun eperience and ive never done it with anyone else i just really hate him, but i hope he gets a new job or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once made log-splitters for a few weeks. i put i steel beam on a conveyor and pounded a wedge into the place where the log touches the wedge. (the most important part imo) i did this all day.

• Locked thread