Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I spent years in a pediatric trauma center, so lots.

Had a15 year old who was in the bed of a truck when it got hit by a train. They found his leg at the scene, and the rest of him a quarter mile down the tracks. Had a baby that was raped to death.

Also a baby that got microwaved. I know that's an old urban legend, but it happened in Dayton around a decade ago. When we went to do chest compressions it's chest split open like an overcooked chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

LadyAmbien posted:

Holy poo poo you guys, I meant worst as in funniest. This is traumatic.

Sorry, I guess I didn't understand the assignment.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Since I guessed my first post wasn't the type of "worst thing" OP had in mind, I'll go again.

When I was in college I worked at McDonalds, and some kid had diarrhea in the ball pit, while it was full of other children. I came up to the front counter to see a bunch of angry parents standing in line with their poo poo-covered children.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Avocados posted:

Do you just start falling apart past a certain age? Like if you hold up a pizza vertically, and the toppings & cheese are too heavy to stay on?

In a sense, but not literally falling apart. We really weren't meant to live as long as we do. Men especially.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

subhuman filth posted:

Lol I don't believe the roast turkey baby story for a second

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_P._Arnold

This is the exact case I mentioned. Like I said, it was about a decade ago.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

somuch_gravy posted:

I once worked in a retirement home when I was younger and this dying old lady said something really really funny to me but I can't tell you because that would break my oath to the HIPAA laws. sorry GBS.

That's not how HIPAA laws work. You can speak as in depth as you wish about any patient you've had, so long as you don't give any identifying factors as to the patient's identity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Good heavens, I should be more careful then.

• Locked thread