Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Made of Meat

dogcrash truther posted:

Its like valium and bob ross had a baby.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

pig slut lisa posted:

20th century DCT mind: ah, the telephone. that modren miracle. that exemplar of our futuristic age. i own it, and it's good for talking. i communicate the world over from anywhere within 6 feet of this spot in the kitchen.

21 century DCT mind: ahuuuurrrrr ya, da man cawed me on the winging wall bump

I have a land line because A) it's the only way to get high-speed internet for a reasonable price where I am, and B) cell phones suck. Land line phones never drop out or hang up unexpectedly, land line phones have perfectly clear audio, and land line phones are designed to fit a human head. If they could design a cell phone that worked correctly for its primary intended purpose, I wouldn't mind them so much.

Just because a technology is newer doesn't make it better.

Sheesh! Kids these days.

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

me, in the car: dang, my call dropped when I went through that tunnel. this never would have happened if I was using a landline!

Number of traffic accidents involving cell-phone use in 2013: 1.3 million
Number of traffic accidents involving land-line use in 2013: 0.

Robot Made of Meat

pig slut lisa posted:

Cell phone users: bike to grocery store on the sidewalk while talking on phone, bus to work while obsessively texting about something nobody in their right mind could possibly care about. Socially conscious consumers who've driven countless Foxconn workers to suicide. Too busy playing with phones to notice weekends. Love to text about scratching dogs behind their ears. Ignore baby because they're on the drat phone. Completely ignore waitstaff and dinner companions because they're texting.

• Locked thread