Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

even though the first one is my least favourite in the series i am still goiing to buy this because it might result in other disgaea games being ported to pc, or perhaps soul nomad.

PleasingFungus posted:

disgaea was weird because at the start it seemed to have a really good sense of humor, not taking itself seriously, jokes, laughs, etc. then it got increasingly serious until it was doing a really boring standard jrpg plotline with no redeeming features

also there seemed to be some insane brain AIDS grinding bullshit you could do after the end of the main plot? idk.

item worlds & tile flipping was cool tho
the only nippon ichi game that i liked the plot to was the demon path of soul nomad, all of the other ones are cancer like that, even disgaea 2 my favourite game in the series has the worst written romantic plotline i have ever seen in any game(although it is cool how the chance to team attack goes up over time)

i like making a high level prinny and maxing out the health stat and throwing it at monsters :D

pog boyfriend fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Nov 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

It's a straight-up RPG not a strategy game

:yikes:

• Locked thread