Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barfdog

toilets are geysers

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison

bidets?

barfdog

making bidets with geyser-like pressure

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
firehose bidets

thanks Manifisto!

barfdog

mailorder bees! posted:

firehose bidets

fire bidets

Bread Set Jettison

Bidets except with acid

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
Bidets except with bears

thanks Manifisto!

Bread Set Jettison

acid bear

Bread Set Jettison

Not like the grateful dead like a bear with acid skin like a cross between alien and a bear

Scrapl

a joke about beating a dead horse except it's a bear

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

Scrapl posted:

a joke about beating a dead horse except it's a bear

bearry springer: the talk show where disputes are settled by the host, who is a live, out-of-control bear

Bread Set Jettison

Dead horse bidets

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
playing pinball but every time you hit a flipper there is a 1/1000 chance it delivers a large electric shock

The X-man cometh
Christmas tree, but instead of pine needles, it has hypodermic needles.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Home Alone except the burglars are also Macauley Culkins with improvised weaponry.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Google self-driving car but a key component keeps crashing so it does whatever the gently caress it wants

DeepQantas

yea, it works fine when it's driving itself, but what you really need is for it to drive you to work now please

or at least open the doors

DeepQantas

you: When did you get a... is that a combustion engine?
car: Speeed meee!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

meteloides posted:

Google self-driving car but a key component keeps crashing so it does whatever the gently caress it wants

Google Engineer: It's been programmed to match the driving skills of a typical human driver.

Reporter: Well, let's get in for a test drive shall we?

Google Engineer: Sure!

Google Car: **drives up and opens rear doors** Welcome! Please state your destination!

Google Engineer: Please perform testdrive alpha

Google Car: Affirmative! **closes doors and drives off**

Google Engineer: The car's AI is very similar to how a person would drive. Up ahead we have a simulated rural traffic pattern. let's see how the car reacts!

Google Car: Competitive road traffic detected ahead. Implementing proactive defensive protocol!

Google Engineer/Reporter: proactive defensive protocol?!??

Google Car: that sonofabitch thinks they're gonna just jump out in front of me and slow down! gently caress that, any F-35s in range of this transmission?

F-35 Tail Number 037 Niner: Roger, target acquired target acquired target acquired! I have tone, I have good tone firing missle, missle away!

Google Car: Nail that sonofabitch!

Google Engineer: This is both cool AND disturbing!

Google Car: I'm livestreaming this poo poo, too #airoadrage **huge flash of an explosion**

Reporter: ...

F-35 Tail Number 037 Niner: That was fun! Google Car you are clear for a c h i l l journey!

Google Engineer: I'm either fired or promoted...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Scaly Haylie

houndstooth garments, but made of living hounds' teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tactical Lesbian

Splatmaster posted:

F-35 Tail Number 037 Niner: That was fun! Google Car you are clear for a c h i l l journey!

that was a gr8 story

cars could all be improved by making them smaller and on two wheels

:dealwithit:

• Locked thread